Hello peeps! Meet Christy!
Photo credit::Fagan Studios
I would like to introduce my best friend Christy! She is an inspiring woman and amazing friend. She is always on top of the latest trends and loves checking out blogs and design websites. She enjoys when people post their favorite things. So here are a few of hers...
1. Having worked at Starbucks in college, I have always been a huge fan of their coffee! I can’t get enough of their new Via brews. I even have the Via tumbler for work(which holds extra coffee). These cute little packets brew one heck of a cup of joe. I love the convience about them and the fact that I don’t waste a pot of coffee for my craving.
2. I m a huge fan of painting my nails. Being a hairstylist, I paint them at least once a week. I m loving the new OPI Holiday 2010 Burlesque collection.I currently am wearing “take the stage”. It is perfect blend of copper and gold. Plus, a girl always needs some shimmer.
4. My good friend Jill recently gave me some amazing hand-me-downs Lululemon Dance pants. Pretty sure I wear them 3-4 times a week. They are so comfy! I wear them to yoga, running errands, dress them up and at home! I love the Lululemon company. They are more expensive but totally worth it.
5. My favorite artist is Sabrina Ward Harrison! She has a few books out there that I cherish. It is a dream of mine to attend one of her workshops. She has inspired me with my own art, writing and perspective on my daily life. She came out with this great journal a few years back that I still use today! It is The True and the Questions. It has her art, writings and space for you to create and write yourself.
6. I love water! Being a new mom, I try to drink more water than ever. I love smartwater. I don’t know what it is about it. But I drink more when I havethose cute big bottles. Plus, I swear it tastes better.
7. I m a avid candle fan in my house. My all time fav scent/brand is Voluspa Goji & Tarocco Orange. I get mine at Anthropologie! They come in really cute red tins with lids. I probably have 5 of them in my house! It’s the best scent. It smells like heaven.
8. Recently Jody and I had the opportunity to hit up the Handmade Market in Minneapolis and I snagged these adorable hair clips. I cant get enough ofthem. I m kicking myself for not buying more. They are so fun to wear anddress up any hairstyle. You can get them here at LouLou designs.
9. One of my staples for scents is my Aveda Replinishing lotion. It has been my scent/fav lotion for 10 years. I m really sensitive to smell and this is the best. Its has the perfect blend of aroma plus its very moisturizing.
10. My favorite way to style my hair right now is with a TIGI curl stick. They are expensive but totally worth every penny. All you do is wrap your hair around the stick and wa-lah! I spray hairspray, and comb each section before curling. SPRAY.COMB.CURL. it has the taylor swift look. Effortless. Contemporary. Romantic. I get lots of compliments.
Hope you have enjoyed my favs! What are some of yours right now!